- 0,5 - 1 year experience in the similar position, industry;
- understanding of web/mobile development lifecycle, project planning;
- understanding of JIRA and project development methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English level (verbal and written);
- ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way;
- analytical skills, ability to work effectively in multitasking mode, attentiveness to the details;
- ability to run a team without supervision.
Will be a plus:
- understanding of game development processes and pipelines;
- being a gamer.
- successful project development and delivery (client is happy, planned functionality implemented, quality assurance performed and bugs are fixed, product successfully release to appropriate environment);
- team management and processed coordination of team members (responsible for workload, managing resources required for a team to perform work);
- prepare and define projects scope, schedule, budget, and resource plans with the team and BI;
- communication with the client;
- coordinate and control the implementation timeframe;
- project development compliance with estimated budget and timelines.
- full-time work;
- ability to work remotely during isolation;
- office in 2min. from Poznyaky station Kyiv;
- schedule from 10:00 to 19:00;
- paid sick leaves and vacations.