We are like you, we were employer and employee, we were bosses and subordinates, we worked in corpo and small companies but now we believe in imponderabilia
What we do?
We help others to reinforce their business, to recruit right people, to find their way in business and personal life.
Why we do it?
We were successful and we suffered defeat, we were in business heaven and hell, we were personally happy and depressed, we want you to avoid our path however it learnt us a lot.
How we do it?
We ask questions and listen to honest answers, than we ask more questions and listen to honest answers … and finally we let you find your own answers…
Impossible is doable with Imponderabilia.
- Supporting the production team with the creation of art pipelines that focus on producing optimised content
- Cooperating with the tech director to create clear technical documentation for the art team
- Working with artists to achieve impressive visuals within technical budgets
- Creating immersive light scenarios, both with the use of dynamic and static lighting
- Optimizing individual assets, levels, VFX, UI elements, lighting, volumetric effects, shaders, and post-processes
- Supporting VFX production and implementation
- Taking part in sprint plannings, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives, and reporting progress in Jira on a daily basis
- Problem-solving and taking initiative when things don’t go according to plan
- Submitting stable working features via Perforce according to deadlines
Требования к кандидату
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A background in SFX or 3D asset creation in the game/film industry
- Up-to-date knowledge and an ongoing interest in Unreal Engine
- Proficiency with Blender, 3DSMax, Maya, or other professional 3D modelling software
- High standards for the use of version control systems, in particular Perforce
- Good spoken and written English
Experience working with RenderDoc, Unreal Frontend, or Unreal Insights